The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

65 Questions, compliments of Amanda..

I haven't done something like this for a while so I'll do it again to fill the boredom of my day

1. How tall are you? 6'1"

2. Do you own a gun? Guns are bad, People kill with guns.

3. Rehab? Counseling? Counceling, not recently, doesn't mean I shouldn't have it :p

4. Have you ever killed an animal? No animals, bugs don't count

5. Are you Irish? No

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hot Dogs rock, especially with BBQ sauce and Bacon!

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

8. What is your favorite smell? umm, A finely tuned racecar engine?

9. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Pepsi

10. Do you do push ups? Not good, not good at all

11. Have you ever done ecstasy? Drugs are bad kids :p

12. Have you been shot? What kinda question is this? noooo

13. Have you ever been hospitalized? noooo

14. Do you like pain killers? Pain killers are just meh

15. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't think I have one, I'm just myself, like me for what I am, and you won't be suprised ;)

16. Do you own a knife? Only the ones in the Kitchen

17. Do you have A.D.D? Yes, well ADHD, but its basically the same damn thing :p

18. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings? I wouldn't know...

19. Name Five Drinks You Regularly Drink: Water, Coke, Pepsi, Gatorade, Water...

20. What's In Your CD Player? Bob Seger's Greatest Hits

21. Who is your best friend? Amanda

22. What's Under Your Bed? Dust Bunnies perchance, I dunno, nothing it looks like...

23. Current Hair? Blonde

24. What are you wearing? A Shirt, and Pants, and Socks even!

25. Current Worry? That I won't be able to spend the time with Amanda I want to before the year is out :(

26. Current Love? Amanda

27. Current Hate? My bank statement balance

28. Favorite Place To Be? next to my wonderful girl ;)

29. Least Favorite Place? Dentists, they're evil

30. If You Could Play an Instrument? The piano would be cool,

31. Favorite Colors? Blue and Orange

32. Person From Your Past You Wish You Could be with Right now... Past, as in met but aren't around now? Amanda

33. Where Would You Like To Go? Monaco, Italy, Egypt, lots of places....

34. Where Do you want to live? Right here in Race Country

35. Favorite food? Italian

36. Color of most clothes you own? Most of my clothes are white or Black....

37. Number of pillows you sleep with? 2

38. What do you wear when you go to sleep? Pajama bottoms

39. What were you doing 12AM last night? Sleeping

40. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years? Work, but the good fun kinda work ;)

41. Are you paranoid? No, but its fun to pretend to be sometimes


42. First piercing/tattoo? I don't have any piercings or tattoos

43. Last person you yelled at? I can't remember who I last yelled at...its been a while, which is good

44. Latest crush? Mandy, she's the light of my life right now

45. Last thing you ate? Wendys Chicken Nuggets

46. If you could be a pirate, would you? No, pirates on the open sea all the time, I'm a land lover

47. Do you have an iPod? I'm not part of the hipster crowd

48. When and why did you last vomit? I dunno, its been a long time, which is really good

49. What's in your pockets right now? Car Keys, and a pen

50. what color are your bedroom walls? White

51. last thing that made you laugh? Amanda, cause of her wonderful charm

52. any pets now? Nope

53. inny or an outty? Inny, Outty's are weird!

54. do you have any piercings? I already said no :p

55. If you were a crayon what color would you be? I wanna be Orange or something that has the word racecar in it

56. Have u ever won any awards?
Some small things from school, stuff My parents think are really cool :p

57. How many TV's do you have in your house? umm..3

58. Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone or gotten stitches?
i've sprained my ankles a couple times..and some stitches from a rouge Golf Club, Damn you Kristina

59. Who do you tell your dreams to? Everybody, too many people sometimes

60. If you could pick one person to make out with who would it be? She knows ;)

61. What do you think of the person who posted this before you? I think she's the best person I've ever met, and I know that she knows I think the world of her ;)

63. Screen Name?
Destructo Bill

64. Whats your middle Name?
William

65. What time is it EXACTLY?
6:57 pm

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home