The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Boredom....

I'm bored and lonely. I can't believe its already been a week since I was in Canada, and I can't believe still how incredibly I feel for Amanda. The feelings are something I never thought I'd feel, never knew I could feel. Its so horribly painful to have to spend so much time apart, so much time away from eachother.

The internet and modern technology is such a wonderful invention and advancement in the modern world and its such a great medium for meeting and talking to people, yet there is something so wonderful about human interaction and when you find a wonderful person its so magical.

1 Comments:

  • awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger CanadianMikeyFan15, at 8:25 PM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home