The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday Thursday

Thursday is a good day, usually the day that finishes up the week, Fridays are all down hill, so Thursdays are my days to get through. I'm glad this week is over, from the happiness of the weekend to the crap for having a "Canadian" as a girlfriend, its been a heck of a week. I'm just glad it'll soon be the weekend.

On a side note, only 13 more days I have to be at school. I'm soo looking forward to graduation, and then returning back home for a while. Thats gonna be loads of fun :)

2 Comments:

  • hey now! whats wrong with the Canadians? we are special :P

    By Blogger CanadianMikeyFan15, at 9:09 PM, November 17, 2005  

  • Today was good 4 me...got my full drivers lisence..IM FREEEEEE!!!!! LOLOLOL and I also turned 18 today IM FREEEEEE LOL.

    P.S. Hey Bill..do u know anything much about a program called 3Ds max? I just got it, its an awesome program, you can render cars..make 3D models, even do crude animation.

    By Blogger Chazman, at 6:43 PM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home