The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, November 14, 2005

A Wonderful Weekend

Words can't begin to describe the range of emotions I had this weekend. From nervous anticipation, to utter jubilation, to the sadness of having to let it all go away. The past 4 days have been awesome for me, and Friday and Saturday are going to be days I will remember for a very long time.

Amanda, thank you for the wonderful smiles, and the great laughs, I had such a great time. My only wish was that I could stayed a little longer or been able to take you here with me. You're such a wonderful woman, I'm so lucky that I have found you. Thank you for making all the effort worth every second. You're such a special person, and I never plan on letting you go. Thank you for opening my eyes on a new world, a new country, and hopefully a new future for myself.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home