The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Love

What does it really mean to love someone? Seriously, to love someone is probably the question that has long gone unanswered. Nobody really can put a finger on what makes a certain person attractive and desireable to us, to make us want to be with them and want to be near them. Its a strange feeling, and many times it comes with questions that cannot be answered.

Love to me has been rather odd, I've gone through the emotions of knowing I have the greatest girl on the planet and being content and comfortable with the situation I'm in and the girl I have, to missing this same woman so badly that I feel sick to my stomach that I can't be with or near her. Love to me has become having the best person, the greatest person, and knowing that no matter what they or you do that they will love you and work with you. Love is having that person on your darkest day stand at your side and say "its okay, I love you." Love to me is much more than physical attraction, or even emotional attraction. Love is a commitment, to yourself and your lover, that you and them can stay together through thick and thin, hell or high water to survive and come out smelling like roses. Love has been so much to me, and I just enjoy it so much, and I'm glad that I have the greatest girl in the world to love.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home