The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stolen Survey goodness

1. Last person you kissed: Amanda, and its been far too long

2. Never in my life have I: been outside North America

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: Amanda, although she's much much better about the smile thing

4. High School is: done with finally, and I'm glad

5. When I'm nervous: I pick at my fingers... bad bad habit

6. The last time I cried: about 6 weeks ago

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen: I have no idea, and for a while I don't really want to think about it. I think I found the right girl, its just making it the right time

8. Current favorite music: Classic Rock

9. My hair is: Blonde...

10. When I was 5: I was a lot smaller... and life was sooo much simpler,

11. Last Christmas: Was good with family, even though it wasn't as good as it could have been

12. When I turn my head left: I see blinds! and a window, and then darkness

13. I should be: packing all my belongings

14. When I look down I see: my pants, and my crotch, with a lil of a gut overhang in there...

15. The craziest recent event: Umm getting my new apartment?

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Chandler or Ross...I dunno

17. By this time next year: hopefully a lot more financially stable

18. Current Relationship Status: with the most incredible woman in the world, thank you very much :)

19. I have a hard time: saying the right words at the right times

20. One time at a family gathering: People have family gatherings?

21. You know I "like" you if: I dunno, I'm not that self aware sometimes..

22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: My parents, for being at my side and helping and supporting me for all these years

23. Take my advice: Pepsi, its like the nectar of the gods, trust me, nectar of the gods...

24. My ideal breakfast is: pancakes or french toast or waffles

25. If you visit a place I grew up you'd be in: the middle of suburbia

26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: I'd love to go back to Canada soon, I miss it and my girl.

27. If you spend the night at my house: i'd be shocked that someone was spending the night at my house

28. I'd stop my wedding if: i got cheated on..

29. The world could do without: Yackleballs... trust me... who needs this? www.yackleball.com

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: a whore

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: food?

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: Rawr the tiger... and dinner after that... and a couple other things...

33. My favorite blonde is: me of course

34. My favorite brunette is: Amanda by a mile

36. The last time I was drunk: I've never actually been drunk

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs..cause then the pigs really would be flying..

38. I shouldn't have: done this survey when I should be packing, but I dare to be wild and out of conrol!

39. Once, at a bar: a bar, whats that?

41. There's this girl I know who: is the most amazing and incredible person. She stole my heart, and she does so many amazing things, and yet she doesn't see it in herself, and I wish so badly that I could let her see all the wonderful things she does for me.

42: I don't know: why the earth is really round

43. A better name for me would be: Kenneth...cause its my first name. :p

44. How do you feel about your current bf/gf/crush?: Amanda is the most special girl in the world ;)

45. How many days until my birthday?: umm, over 300 :(

46. What I really want for valentines day is: Amanda

47. I'm wearing: pants and a shirt

48. Tomorrow I am: going to sign my lease paperwork, pay a deposit on my electricity, go to work, and then start moving...

49. The last thing I ate was: chicken nuggets from wendys

50. I really want to learn: how to be a better communicator and express my feelings better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home