The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Okay, so its been a while....

I haven't updated, not in a long time, and well I've got a lot of updating.... Lets see, I had Amanda here, and for a week, she got to meet my parents, and I think now they really know that we are truly in love, and very much wanting to be with eachother all the time. People keep telling us we can't hide our love for eachother. I'm just assuming thats a good thing, because we sure do love eachother.

I've moved, got myself a place all to myself, a 1 bedroom, which is really nice and a lot cheaper than the 2 bedroom I had before. I'm officially in Racecity USA now! Mooresville is really nice, and I'm glad I moved, I definitely feel more at home here than I ever did back in Cornelius.

I really need a racing related job, I'm giving myself 6 weeks to get one, trying to set an ultimatum, to give myself more motivation and desire to get what I need to accomplish. I've got wonderful support from my parents and Amanda, and I'm gonna make everything happen, and make it all work out here.

1 Comments:

  • yay Billy finally updated! I had a great week, your parents are nice people and i think you're right about the love thing. Your new apartment is cute to! perfect for you ;)

    By Blogger CanadianMikeyFan15, at 9:34 PM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home