The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Car Accidents

ever notice how people seem to be drawn to a car wreck? People seem to get an insane thrill of watching carnage, I hate to say but I know there are fans who like NASCAR just for the carnage. But today was weird. Everybody in our class loves going out to lab and working on the halfcars and all that. And considering we were working on Air Suspensions we get to play with real cars. :D But everybody got done really early from lab and we went back to class. Why? Because everybody wanted to see cars crashing. And its a little better when you are talking about it as a subject. But damn, it was like they had never seen a car run into a wall before!

Today was nice and mellow. I decided against trying to get the job with the Hooter's Pro Cup Series since it would mean I'd be missing school and I can't do that. But there are bigger and better things that can be coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home