The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Racing and you.

I dunno about most of you, but racing consumes my life. It has for years and will continue to do so. This phenomenon called NASCAR, has seemingly pulled my into its vortex, swirling me around on a rollercoaster of highs and lows, from the best of the best to the worst of the worst. Racing is the reason I'm in North Carolina, 1600 miles away from my family.

How many other people can say that they have moved and started a brand new career in attempts to chase their dreams? or How many people can say they are close to achieving one of their life's goals at the age of 20? The Answer to those questions is Me and I'm just finding these things out for myself. It doesn't hit you for a long time that you are doing something special, it just does. I'm hoping in the end that this little thing will be looked back upon by the people who know me and one day can say that they knew him while he was on the fast track to sucess.

Maybe this is why the School calls us the best of the Best, but I'm feeling confident that I could go out today and get any job with any raceteam I wanted, but choose not to. And I'm so glad that I have the choice in that matter.

Today's happiness brought to you by Amanda, who makes me smile everyday.

1 Comments:

  • Bill, you have a very bright future ahead of you. And i'm glad i can make you smile, you make me smile everyday too :).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM, June 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home