The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Thunderstorms

They seem to come from out of nowhere to ruin your plans for a day. Today is the second day in a row that I've had to dodge downpours from freak Thunderstorms. Its not good enough that its humid and 90 degrees out. No It has to rain and make it even more humid! I know the rain is good, I just wish I could send some of it back home where they really need the moisture.

Back to the realm of Bill, School was horrible, because eeverybody and their brother had to realise that cars make noise when you smash the throttle. I just wanna get my work done, not see how fast you can get the front wheels turning. Why the hell can't you get that through your thick skull!!!!!! I'm paying 26 grand to go to a school that needs babysitters for some of these guys! I coulda sworn I was in 4th grade today it was that bad. I just wish that some people would get some sense in their heads. dumbasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home