The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, June 06, 2005

Freaking Hot!

Okay today was the first day that I have been here that the temp has reached above 90 degrees, and it was freaking hot! Man I'm hoping these next two months get over with and the weather will cool down just enough to be comfortable again.

School was alright, aside from being totally boring. Met up with my parents while they were on a tour of the school today which was really cool. Mom gave me a hundred dollars before she left too! I wish they'd come out here more often.

Work was long and painful, but thats what you get when there are three people trying to do the work of 5. I think I got some major whiplash from yesterday too cause my neck is killing me today. I'll survive though. Hopefully tomorrow will be a lil more exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home