The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Crazy Ideas

I seem to manage to get crazy ideas way way too much. First it was to come out here, which seems to have worked out well. But I seem to always have these Ideas which sound good and then I have to act upon them. Like buying my car, I wanted it for the longest time but I just basically went out and said I want that and thats all I need. I've had Ideas of signing up into a business where you make money buying food for yourself, which sounds really cool, but is kinda hard to really put into practice. Now I want to start a fantasy racing website, which would be cool, but to put it into practice and making it work and possibly making a little money would be hard to do. I'm still thinking about it. Its just a hard thing to justify doing and how I would do it is really hard at the moment. I hate it when I have these thoughts because they drive me crazy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home