The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, June 17, 2005

Meeting people from the internet

This is pretty exciting. You talk to these people nearly every day, you have bunches in common with them but yet you live so far away from most of em. I've kinda decided that I need to atleast meet a few of the people that live close to me or are just really cool people. I've got two really cool people that I'm gonna meet up with in the next couple of weeks.

First of I get to meet Whit, who is the closest person to me that I know from the net. A cool girl who has wanted to meet me for a little while. I'm really excited not just to meet somebody, but to just have somebody to hang out with once and a while hopefully.

Secondly is Amanda! The coolest person I know from the internet. I know she'll hate me for saying that but its true! Its going to be a nice road trip up to Canada, and I can't wait! I'm so looking forward to meeting both people. Whoohoo!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home