The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Finally an update

Its been one heck of a week so far and it isn't over yet. First off I think I'm pretty sure that I'll be working full(part) time at work again, as there hasn't been any conversations of when I need to be there anymore.

School has kicked major butt, mostly cause I've kicked major butt. The class is easy, Advanced Electronics, and for the first time I'm actually in the running for Student of the Phase which would be a pretty cool thing to get. I took a major step there today by getting 20 out of 20 on the Lab portion of Lab end Phase. Whoohoo for me!

This weekend will be crazy, cause I'm going to Richmond to meet up with my parents and sister, and then they are coming down here on Sunday and Monday. I'm really looking forward to it!

Hopefully I'll have time to update this on what has and hasn't happened in the world, but for now I'm pretty psyched about the weekend. If only my room stayed as clean as it is now all the time.

Wish me luck tomorrow, I hope to kick the written test's ass!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home