The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, July 22, 2005

Argh.

School really pissed me off. Actually people who like to try to push the rules at school piss me off. People that complain when they get busted for breaking the rules at school piss me off. People who can't take a punishment piss me off. Wanna know what all those things have in common besides being things that piss me off? Yeah thats right, they all happened today... Its always great to have a pissed off instructor, berating the class over the actions of three people and then taking others and interrogating them over was this like this before you were out in lab and all that. Needless to say, I've had a wonderful day.

Work as boring and slow, but we had to hang around until 4:45 because a couple of people had to be slow asses and not make it to pick up their stuff until late. I really wish people that say they are gonna be in a place at a certain time would call and say they are gonna be late, so you aren't anticipating them being there and not showing...argh.

I'm supposed to be in the wonderful 100 degree heat at Pikes Peak International Raceway this weekend, and that obviously isn't happening, I really really wish I coulda gone and played with the racecars. I'll just watch the Busch race and hope that NBC thinks about mentioning the Midwest?Southwest Combo race that we we're gonna run. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home