The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Flat Tires and Resume's

Today was an interesting day, to say the least. On the way to school I knew something wasn't right, my tire inflation light went off. Which in all its simplisticness is a pretty cool little thing, cause I really did have a tire going flat, albeit pretty slowly. So I go to class wondering what I'm gonna do about it, knowing I don't have time to change it on my break, and I had a career development class that ran into my lunch so i couldn't change it then. Bill gets to be late for work....oh goody goody. Work wasn't too bad, but all I did all day was load trucks and box foundations for beds and a couple beds themselves, not much fun there.

On a side note the school is making me a resume based off my experiences. It was the reason I got a short lunch today, and its nice of them to do that. Plus I can give them a list of companies who they can call and get info and send personalized cover letters and resume's to. I'm really thinking that would be a cool thing to try to work on as far as getting a job with a raceteam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home