The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, July 23, 2005

WTG David Green

One of the nicest guys on the NASCAR Busch circuit came through with a victory at my home speedway. Pikes Peak International Raceway. Too bad I couldn't have been too busy to see it. I'm still kinda upset that I couldn't get to go play because I know that if I wasn't here I could be down there racing.. oh well, its over now and I can't change it. and there is always next year. I was very impressed with how well that racetrack races on TV, cause I've never seen a race there on TV. The track would be worthy of a cup race if it was located in Denver, too bad it isn't :(

1 Comments:

  • Yea was a awesome race, glad to see him win again. For whats it worth I blew away the competition at my NR2003 online race tonight at Pikes Peak, :-) LOL.



    http://smokey87nr2003.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Chazman, at 12:52 AM, July 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home