The Random Musings of a Man

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Post 100 and I'm bored

So I'll give you guys a long ass survey I stole from Amanda....

PART I

1. Last dream: Humm, i don't remember
2. Last car ride: long one? Cause thats To Buffalo to see Amanda
3. Last song you listened 2: Seven Bridges Road by The Eagles
4. Last IM recieved: Cody
5. Last good cry: Good as in happy? ummm....
6. Last over due library book: I can't remember library's are evil :P
7. Last movie seen: Batman Begins
8. Last book read: Into Thin Air
9. Last curse word uttered: Fuck
10. Last beverage drank: Pepsi..to which I consume too much
11. Last food consumed: French Fries
12. Last crush: Amanda
13. Last phone call: Mom
14. Last tv show watched: The Weather Channel...so I'm watching stuff about the Hurricane leave me alone :P
15. Last item bought: Does food or gas count?
16. Last time showered: This morning
17. Last shoes worn: White Tennis Shoes
18. Last cd played: The Eagles Greatest Hits 1971-2003 CD 1
19. Last mp3 downloaded: Ummm...
20. Last annoyance: Knowing I can't be where I want to be right now...
21. Last disappointment: Knowing that I won't be with who I want to be with for a while :(
22. Last soda drank: Pepsi
23. Last thing typed: typed:
24. Last key used: :
25. Last word spoken: Crap
26. Last trip to the bathroom: Umm...sometime this morning
27. Last sleep: Last night...wow this is getting pointless...
28. Last IM: Cody...didn't I already answer that...(scrolls up)...yep..stupid survey
29. Last weird encounter: Define weird....
30. Last store shopped: Does the grocery store count?
31. Last ice cream eaten: Umm...a Chocolate Shake from Sonic
32. Last time amused: Good question, considering I'm bored I could use some amusement...
33. Last time wanted to die: Death = bad...lets not go there
34. Last time in love: I wanna say I'm in love now...but its too soon to say for real
35. Last time hugged: Amanda! and that was three weeks ago!
36. Last time touched: yeah...what do you want here....
37. Last time you were happy: On Friday when I talked to Amanda last
38. Last chair sat on: My computer chair, which my big butt is in now...
39. Last lipstick worn: Yeah...I don't wear lipstick...
40. Last underwear worn: Blue and White plaid boxers
41. Last shirt worn: 2004 Daytona 500 Shirt
42. Last class attended: NASCAR Engines 1..which I got Student of the Course :D
43. Last final taken: See above :P
44. Last time dancing: I've never been dancing...
45. Last poster looked at: I dunno...
46. Last concert attended: Never been to one...
47. Last webpage visited: blogger.com

PART II

1. Wallet: Black
2. Room: Its still here...
3. Coffee cup: Umm..this is silly..
4. CD in stereo right now: The Eagles greatest hits CD 1
5. What you are wearing now: A shirt and pants :P
6. Socks: None, for some strange reason...
7. Car: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
8. In my mouth: My tongue
9. In my head: My brain
10. After this: Continue the boredom, and eat some more french fries
11. Person you wish you could see right now Amanda, but she's on vacation and too far away anyway right now...
12. 1 of your favorite movies: Gone in 60 Seconds
13. Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month: Finishing School finally
14. Do you believe in love: Oh yeah
15. Do you believe in soul mates: Yep
16. Do you believe in love at first sight: Not really, but I believe in true love...
17. What do you want done with your body when you die: I dunno, I don't really want to think about it
18. What is the latest you've ever stayed up: 6 pm the next day
19. Ever been to Belgium: Nope
20. Can you eat with chopsticks: Heh, I'm good for a laugh and I'll leave it at that :P
21. What's your favorite coin: I like Quarters cause now they have the ones with all the states
22. What is your favorite candy: Butterfingers or Twizzlers
23. What's something that you wish people would understand: That people are who they are and that no matter what you want to do you can't change who they are or what they stand for.
24. What's something you wish you could understand better: Girls in general...
25. Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: Mostly Friends from home....
26. What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Umm, lets get up on time for school, thats a start

PART III

1. Do you bite your nails: Nope
2. Are you double jointed: My thumbs are...
3. Can you roll your tongue: Yep, cause ruffles have ridges is cool to say when you roll your tongue
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time: No..
5. Can you blow smoke rings: Never tried
6. Can you blow spit bubbles: Little baby bubbles
7. Can you flare your nostrils: Yes
8. Can you cross your eyes: Yeah, but it hurts!
9. Can you wiggle your ears: No
10. Tattoos: None, and I don't see me getting one either
11. Piercings and where: See above :p
12. Do you make your bed daily: heh, I'm lucky if I make it more than once a week

PART IV

1. What shoe to you put on first: Left or Right, probably the left...
2. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: nope
3. On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet: depends on the day and situation..somedays none somedays 200 bucks...
4. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: I don't wear jewelery...
5. Would you rather be on time and look OK or 10 minutes late and look great?: On time, I hate being late!
6. Favorite piece of clothing: probably my 2001 Daytona 500 shirt...

PART V

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: I'm a twirler
2. Have you ever eaten spam: Spam is just ewwwww
3. Favorite ice cream flavor: Cookie Dough
4. How many cereals in your cabinet: None, I usually don't have time for it in the mornings
5. What's your favorite beverage: Pepsi...
6. What's your favorite restaurant: Outback Steakhouse or Olive Garden...
7. What utensils do you use to eat pizza: Hands! what else do you need?
8. Do you cook: I can but I like quick and easy things

PART VI

1. How often do you brush your teeth: Not often enough
2. How often do you shower: Atleast once a day
3. How long does your shower last: 10-15 minutes
4. Hair drying method: Towel/ air dried
5. Do you paint your nails: Nooooooo, I'll save that for the girls :P
6. Do you swear: Duh :p
7. Do you ever spit: No way!

PART VII

1. Actor/actress: Sean Connery and I dunno.. Julia Roberts
2. Animal: Polar Bear
3. Food: Italian
4. Month: February
5. Day: Sunday's are great
6. Cartoon: Family Guy
7. Flower: I dunno...
8. Shoes: umm, the ones that fit
9. Subject in school: Math
10. Color: Blue
11. Sport: Auto Racing (and yes everybody it is a sport)
12. Body part on the opposite sex: The smile, a pretty smile makes me melt
13. Tv show: Build or Bust is good, Inside Nextel Cup..
14. Celebrities you wish you looked like: I have no clue...
15. Holiday: Christmas!
16. Book: Into Thin Air is a really good book
17. Thing To Do In The Spring: umm I dunno
18. Thing To Do In The Summer: Swimming in the lake!
19. Thing To Do In The Fall: Trick or Treating for Halloween!
20. Thing To Do In The Winter: staying inside and hanging out beside the fireplace
21. Perfume or cologne: I dunno...
22. Game: Monopoly even though I usually lose lol

PART VII

1. CD player: Its in my car and thats a good thing
2. Person you talk most on the phone with: Mom and Dad, cause they love me :D
3. Ever taken a cab: Nope
4. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors: Nope
5. What color is your bedroom: White
6. Do you use an alarm clock: Several
7. Have you ever skinny-dipped with the opposite sex: Nooo...should I? :p
8. Ever sunbathed nude: nope...
9. window seat or aisle: I like looking outside, so window

PART IX

1. Sleeping position: On my back, or curled up
2. What kind of bed do you like: A soft comfy one
3. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket: Yep, gotta have a blanket
4. Do you snore: People claim I do..
5. Do you sleepwalk: Heck no
6. Do you talk in your sleep: Supposedly
7. Do you sleep with a stuffed animals: Nope
8. How about with the light on: Naww, I can handle the dark
9. Do you fall asleep with the tv or radio on: I have to have music usually

PART X

1. What do you look for in a guy/girl: A person to be at my side, someone smart and funny with a great outlook on life and well looks don't ever hurt :P
2. What is the first thing you notice when you look at a person: Face and Hair
3. What do you think of cheating: Don't do it :p

PART XI

1. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
2. Oranges or apples: Oranges
3. One pillow or two: Atleast 2!
4. Deaf or blind: Neither, both would suck to not have!
5. Pools or hot tubs: Hot Tubs are nice
6. Blondes or brunettes: Blondes
7. TV or radio? : TV
8. Beach or pool: Beach
9. Tic-tacs or certs?: Tic-tacs are cooler
10. Snooze button or jump out of bed: I'm a snooze button guy, and it makes me late for school sometimes...
11. Sunrise or sunset: Sunset's are always cooler
12. Hamburger or cheeseburger: Cheeseburger!
13. Morning or night: Night
14. Sports or news: Sports News!! :p
15. Christmas eve or Christmas day: Christmas day
16. Indoors or outdoors: I'm an Indoors kinda guy
17. Cake or ice cream: Cake with Ice cream :p
18. Bert or Ernie: umm... can't I have both of em?
19. Spicy or mild: Mild
20. Spearmint or peppermint: There's a difference?
21. Call or write: Call
22. Peanut butter or jelly: Peanut butter
23. Hamburger or hot dog: Hamburgers
24. Dog or cat: Dogs
25. Bath or shower: Shower
26. Book or movie: Movies are cooler
27. Green or red apples: Red
28. rain or snow: Snow
29. Nike or Adidas: meh

PART XII

1. Where do you see yourself in ten years: Sucessful in whatever I do :P
2. How many kids: Umm..One or Two..but I dunno I'm still young damnit :p
3. Your profession: Now I'm a Student...but not for long

I hope you all had fun reading that :P cause I had fun typing it all out

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home