The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, August 26, 2005

Student of the Course..

Its one of the few awards you can get from the school, and it rewards hard work in lab, or atleast the highest lab grade overall. Well its been a long time coming for myself, and I've been soo close before, losing on the first tiebreaker, missing by one point, messing up the endphase lab when you were the leader in the category. I finally broke through and in one of the coolest phases to do it in, and one I didn't expect to get it in.

Perfection is a hard target to get, and I was as close to getting it as you can get without actually being perfect. 100% in labwork and 99% in classwork. I'm really really proud of what I did today, it just seemed too easy to not be as good as it was. :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home