The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Yay for the weekend!

After the fun fun of the week its nice to have a peaceful relaxing weekend to myself that I can spend talking to friends and family. Kinda tryin to work out a plan of attack for the future, its time to start banging on doors and seeing what kind of opportunities open up for me. I have some pretty high profile places that I'd like to start working at, but something tells me that I should try to get in on a start up organization or team to really accelerate the learning curve.

I've learned the past 50 weeks at school that the skills I've learned the past couple years and the things I've learned in school have really put me ahead of a lot of people here at this school and that I'm on the right track to my goals. Hopefully the pieces will all fall in place this fall, and I'll have a great job and be ready to make an awesome career work for me by Christmas time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home