The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, August 29, 2005

Wanted...A brain

Evidently mine is failing me. I think I need to put an ad out for a new one..

I'd like a clean one owner, with preferably low milage and good maintenance, one that seems to control its own destiny and one with a fairly good memory. It would be nice if it would remember where I put things. I'd also like it to have the new Hindsight feature, cause I've heard that the 20/20 vision option is a great upgrade... I wouldn't mind if it was cheap either. If your brain meets these requirements or you know of someone willing to donate their brain to someone in need feel free to post details about the Brain in question along with any further questions. Thanks in Advance....

1 Comments:

  • Dude, I stole your mind long ago, and you're just now putting out an ad for a new one? :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home