The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What do you type about when you're bored...

I have no clue, so this is random, becuase it can be :P

I'm bored, as evidenced by the title, so help me please. Maybe I should wander the vast wasteland that is the internet in search of a cheap laugh, or small chuckle...But I'm lazy..so why should I do that when I can fill my boredom updating this little thing.. Maybe its cause I miss my crush sooo much, or maybe its cause I'm not sure I should go out and spend any money on anything, especially with gas prices going the way they are going...

Speaking of Gas prices, I'm getting tired of people all knowing everything about what happens in the world of gas prices... I mean I know a little bit about nothing and I make sure that nobody knows that I know it until they get baffled with something they thought I had no clue about...

Its not much fun to know exactly what the teacher is talking about before the teacher says it... Its not much fun to have to sit through lectures and realize that everything you've learned has sooo much application to what you are learning. Its a whole lot of fun when you finish the teacher's sentence out loud and see the puzzled look on their face when you know it...

Why is it that I can make this post count from 1990? Why would I want this post be from 1990... why would I want this post to be in 2006...

Yes its random, yes its probably a pain in the ass to read. Yes its fun to have ADHD and know that every minute you're changing the channels in your head, so you guys have to deal with the randomness, cause its who I am :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home