The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Alpine Slides hurt

Especially when you're doing stuff you are told not to...I wasn't out of control, or so I thought, however my arm tells a different story..Its all bandaged up, and its not very pretty looking. Its definitely gonna scar, but I'm still glad I went and was there anyway. I had a good weekend, more so than I woulda had I stayed home. Parts of me still wish I was able to spend Saturday with Amanda, since it was her birthday..but there's always next year.

On sunday me and dad went go karting, in 6.5 hp Hondas, which were a blast, averaging speeds on a lap of 40 mph is cooking it, plus the fact you had to slow down and use the brakes. There was one part that had a quick right and left hander, that if you hit the curbs and left it flat out would set you up great for the backstretch, and launch your kart about 6 inches off the ground :D

I'm glad I came home, glad I got to see family, but I'm ready to get these next 14 weeks done with and be on my way outta this place.

1 Comments:

  • Canadian Immigration? lol! come on up Bill :P

    I hope your arm gets better, that sure does look painful :S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 PM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home