The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, September 16, 2005

2 in a row!

Yes! I got my second Student of the Course award today, and Man do I feel good. I'm soo psyched up for my next class. It should be the best one here for me. I'm soo happy for myself on that note.

But, on the other hand, last night I found out one that its gonna be much tougher to see Amanda again than I thought, and two I found out that again my parents are being difficult working with me to go see her again. I understand that they want me to finish school and everything, but its frustrating when you've already been so close and they won't let you get what you need to go just that little bit farther... I know my mom is trying for me and I know they are both looking out for the best, but grrrrrrrr... What's an extra 20 minutes on a ten hour drive, even if its across a national border... grrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home