The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving.

I have tons of things to be thankful for this year. From my parents and their gracefulness in helping me out with my finances while I'm in school, to my wonderful girlfriend, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Mom and Dad, you guys have helped me out in more ways then I thought you could, you've helped me find contacts to help me find names to send resume's to. Thank you for all the money you've given me to help me while I'm here chasing a dream here in North Carolina. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement and all the help when I was struggling with school, and seeing me through and finish school.

Amanda, you've given me something I never thought I'd get, the love and affection of a wonderful woman. Thank you for putting up with me when I've said stupid and out of place things, and making me feel like such a great person all the time. I love the way you have the ability to make me smile and laugh so easily.

To all my other friends online and offline, you've all been great to me this year. Even when I was being the biggest butthead the world has known, you have managed to stand by my side, even when I didn't think you were there at all. Thanks for everything.

I know this is early, but I won't have a chance to post it thursday, so you all get to see what I'm thankful for, and remember that we all have things to be thankful for this year.

3 Comments:

  • hey dummy we do have a computer here at home that i'm sure you'll be on so you could of posted it on thursday

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 PM, November 22, 2005  

  • awwww Bill how kind. Eventhough its not thanksgiving up here in Canadiana, i can still say im thankful for a lot, especially the love and affection i recieve from you. You've made me a better person, and i can't thank you enough for helping me opening up my mind and heart

    And Kristina, he may be a big dummy but we gotta love him anyways ;)

    By Blogger CanadianMikeyFan15, at 9:06 PM, November 22, 2005  

  • ok that should say open not opening, thats gonna bug me now... :P

    By Blogger CanadianMikeyFan15, at 9:06 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home