The Random Musings of a Man

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Another update

So its been a different week. I quit my job, so I can go and work on getting a job fulltime, I'm excited about it and very very nervous too. I need it really bad, and if I don't have one by the end of May it means I'm going home. Its time to kick things up a notch and get going on things really hard, and hopefully I'll be able to make things work, and make my place in the industry.

I miss Amanda, I can't believe its been a week already since she was here. I so miss her already. I just wish that there was a way we can be together more, and hopefully once I get a job that atleast money won't be the issue like it has always been before.

Hopefully I'll find a reason to keep this updated more, and have better details to tell people about my job search soon. I'm hoping that I'll be able to find a job quickly cause it sure would take a lot of stress off me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home