The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Racecar noises good :D

Finally got to hear a racemotor run again today for the first time in nearly a year. It amazes me how good it was to hear that awesome sound again. 690 horsepower at the rear wheels on a racecar is pushing some ponies :D Tomorrow we're using the engine dyno, so we should make even more power out there. I'm really starting to like this class, too bad it'll be over nextweek..

My stupid scars from this weekend, I can't get it to scar. Everytime I clean it up it comes off, so now I have to wait for it to scab back over again...its really frustrating, cause I want it to heal right now. Now that I've grossed everybody out, with too much info..umm well I'll just leave ya all hanging there.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home