The Random Musings of a Man

Friday, September 09, 2005

13 to go

Its getting so much closer its scary. I remember not that long ago being happy to be starting the NASCAR part of this place, and now I'm a week from being 1/3rd of the way through the program. This has probably been my favorite class, not from having friends or a good teacher, but from the fact that we actually apply the things we learn in class. "Do these headers really make more torque like we learned the style would? Hey look at that they do!" That kinda stuff makes me really happy cause I can learn soo much quicker.

I'm ready for the weekend however, my head wasn't into anything today, and even with the fun noise we got to make today, I still felt kinda out of it. Oh well, Maybe its cause I want to go on a lil road trip again, and I know I don't have the cash to do it yet. Maybe I should go look for something so I can put like a donate button up or something. Not that anybody would ever do that. :P

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home