The Random Musings of a Man

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Crossroads

I'm kinda wondering where I should go from here with this thing. Part of me wonders how much of this is really worth placing out here, and part of me thinks that someone would like to hear about the silly things I do in my life. I'm not really sure, but I guess this is just an extension of being homesick, and an extension of not having the cash to be able to see the girl I want to be around every day.

This has to be the most frustrating thing, because it pains me not being able to do the things I want. I wish every weekend I have the money to do these things, I wish everyday that I could bring her her. I wish everyday that I could go to her, and yet every day I know that I can't do that. Maybe it isn't so frustrating the fact that I've already seen her once, and I knew right away after I met her that this would be a problem. But its really starting to wear on me. Its time, and I'm soo ready to go and see her again.

The blog is just an extension of me, and the frustrations I've felt recently make me wonder how much I should place on this thing. Maybe this isn't worth it. I'd like to think I make an impact on someone's life. Somedays I seriously doubt it. Hopefully one day I can look back and really say this was very worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home