The Random Musings of a Man

Monday, September 12, 2005

Is it worth it?

Really, I look back on what I do here, and what I do online and wonder to myself is this really worth my time. Isn't there something else I could be doing with my time rather than spending it here. Does anybody really care what I write in my meaningless ramblings.... Why should I continue doing something if I don't get much of a retutn from what I do. Maybe I'm frustrated, maybe I have a reason... I'd spend more time being social, but I don't like the group of people I call friends at school outside of school, my friends from home aren't interested in anything I'm doing, and well the few people I call friends here don't seem to give a damn what I do anymore... Maybe I should just give the whole thing up...

I've been away from home exactly one year now, and I wonder in the past year, how much really has changed in my life. I've nearly completed a school which will be a stepping stone for my career, met a girl who is the most special person I've ever met. Yet I still feel down on myself, and wonder why I'm doing what I'm doing. I just wish I knew that more than my immediate family and one other person really cared about what I do...

2 Comments:

  • You sound a little down... Keep writing. Journaling is a great soul soother:) Gina

    By Blogger Gina, at 7:10 PM, September 12, 2005  

  • Ah poor Bill, i feel the same way sometimes. But keep your head up, your a smart, sweet guy with a promising future. I know i love reading what you have to say, and im sure im not the only one who feels that way.

    Nice new layout by the way ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home