The Random Musings of a Man

Saturday, September 10, 2005

People that frustrate me

1. People who can't make up their mind concerning what they want to do or where they want to be..... I'm a really focused guy and I hate people who run around doing a little of this and a little of that and have no focus to their lives...

2. The person in the White Crown Vic that cut me off yesterday, or people who drive like idiots in general.... I wouldn't have had a problem if it was one of those I'm gonna slide infront of you cut me offs, no it was look over the shoulder and see if there's just enough room to cut me off kinda things. He did it to 3 other guys while we were in traffic then when we got clear of it he putzed around at the speed he flew past us at... grrrr

3. The person who can't believe they've done anything wrong.... I don't ever do anything wrong, how can you ever blame something on me! I've never ever ever ever done anything wrong

4. The person who knows everything about everything...I've fallen into this category, but I've met some other people that damn if they don't know everything they sure make it seem like they do

5. The person who doesn't understand and accept me for who I am...Come on people, I'm not that hard to get along with I think. I can name all the people who I have had issues with in the past on one hand, seriously guys if you have a problem come to me.. its not hard to do...

This rant brought to you by stress, with a helping of why can't people get along, and presented in High definition for your reading pleasure by Blogger... There are several people who know why I did this today, and I sure wish everybody could all just get along....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home