The Random Musings of a Man

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm smart.

I think I'm smart, I did pretty good on my end of phase test today, I mean 100% isn't bad is it? I'm glad, because I'm pretty much assured, well I shouldn't say that, but I have a really good shot at having my second Student of the Course award. Speaking of which I need to study, just cause I've heard this test is a pain in the butt.

Work has been a literal pain in the butt this week, So much work, so little help, so much of a pain in the butt. We've become short staffed again, which is nice, but sometimes too many people just get in the way. It seems more often than not that there is too much standing around, too much asking for what to do....

Oh well, I guess I should take a road trip again, which I think I will do next weekend especially if I get another student of the course award :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home