The Random Musings of a Man

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So its wednesday and I'm bored.

I wanted to go to a deal at the school tonight, but I didn't get there soon enough and there were way way way too many people crammed into a small room. I just didn't think it was really worth being a sardine for two hours to listen to 10 guys talk about the Chase to the Cup. I've finished the main part of our labwork in this class, and hopefully tomorrow I can make myself look like I actually know what I'm doing, cause I do ;)

I'd really like another gold Student of the Course Pin, cause those are purdy. I've kinda found a short term goal for myself with those, I told myself I wanted one, and I've got it, but now its time to see how many I can get. Two or three wouldn't hurt to have :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home